december 5, 2012 af daytartv
Yesterday in a newspaper from where i live, a lady was going for a walk with her 2 dogs.
Then one of the dogs had to pee and was scouting for the first and best lamppost and did its thing.
Then it got a shock and collapsed because it did get that much electricity in its body (it´s still alive though)
This was sad news but it could be turned out positive.
If all lamppost could give electricity to the People who is peeing on it a pretty damn bad hangover the day after.
and example could be
have a nice day guys and girls
Daytar taps out.